Do you remember my big Scholastic order that I blogged about last week? The one where I earned over 5000 bonus points for it? Well it came in today! Luckily the boxes came during my conference because I would have had to stop teaching and open them because I was so excited.
Yep, that is over 100 books that I have sitting on my small group table right now. The best part is that they will get to go with me wherever I go since I paid for them with my own money.
I cannot wait to start book clubs with my students! I hope they will be as excited for them as I am!





Hello BlogFriend!
ReplyDeleteThe Versatile Blogger Award and/or the Blog on Fire Award are hereby bestowed upon you and your blog!
Come to Finding Joy in 6th Grade to pick up your award...
Kim
http://joyin6th.blogspot.com
PS Scholastic loves you too!
I seriously LOVE Scholastic!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cupcake! Now that's an order!!!!! I also stop whatever I do to open up my packages!!! It's just too exciting! I'm sure your kids will love these books!!!
ReplyDelete❤ Mor ❤
A Teacher's Treasure
Exciting! That is a seriously awesome collection of books!
ReplyDelete