3.09.2011

Spring Break...Where Are You?

Oh my goodness, my fourth grade friends were crazy today! I love them to death, but they were bursting with energy today. It is beyond time for them to be on Spring Break, I really think the week is going to do them good. It seems that my friends are having a really hard time with blurting this week. What do you do with your students when they are blurting or talking out of turn? I really would love some new ideas to try with them.

1 comment:

  1. Although I am not in a classroom yet, I have been at a Rec Department Afterschool Program for 4 years! Whenever breaks are coming up, we always throow a party right before the break! Usually a pizza party! However, we have a 3 strikes you're out and don't get to participate in the party!

    Instead of a pizza party you could do a eat lunch with the teacher in the classroom one day! We use to do that all the time and I thought I was on cloud 9! :)

    Just some thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!