What a great idea! I will be adding that to my geometry unit. Thanks for sharing!LisaPAWSitively Teaching.
I love your bulletin board and the space you have. We have 4 small boards that I tend to use for calendar, word wall, writing board and a sounds board the word work center. Student work is hung on a clothes line across the room. TammyThe Resourceful Apple
I LOVE your bulletin board idea! I just hung up some cute bunnies before I left school :)
Love your foxes! Please come to my school and hang some up for me - boards just aren't my thing. Maria
Super cute!! :) I just put up random work, hahah!
Love!! So cute! Thanks for linking up. :)
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
What a great idea! I will be adding that to my geometry unit. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLisa
PAWSitively Teaching.
I love your bulletin board and the space you have. We have 4 small boards that I tend to use for calendar, word wall, writing board and a sounds board the word work center. Student work is hung on a clothes line across the room.
ReplyDeleteTammy
The Resourceful Apple
I LOVE your bulletin board idea! I just hung up some cute bunnies before I left school :)
ReplyDeleteLove your foxes! Please come to my school and hang some up for me - boards just aren't my thing. Maria
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!! :) I just put up random work, hahah!
ReplyDeleteLove!! So cute! Thanks for linking up. :)
ReplyDelete