4.01.2014

Currently- April Edition

I seriously cannot believe that it is April! I know I say this every month, but where the heck is the school year going? Since it is the 1st of the month I am linking up with one of my favorite blog buddies, Farley, for her Currently Party!


4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean...I feel like all that testing can burn us (and the kiddos) out like nobody's business! At least you got to watch Frozen! Love your blog, just found it from the currently link-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your blog design! A mental health day sounds amazing!!! LOL as I just got off spring break:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will your team teaching still be in first grade? That sounds so interesting!

    Lauren
    A Teachable Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I found your beautiful blog through the linky! I just love discovering new blogs and I'm your newest follower!! We have the same last day of school as you do (ours is an inservice too) due to all the snow days this year!!! I can't wait to read more of your lovely blog!
    Melissa
    Keep Calm and Love First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!