1.01.2014

Happy 2014!

It is really 2014 and that is so hard for me to believe! It seems like just the other day we were talking about Y2K and all of that craziness. I have to admit that my 2013 was pretty awesome. Some of my favorite memories would for sure have to be…
- passing my Principal Certification test in July
- getting my transfer approved to teach 1st grade and absolutely loving it!
- being the girl's camp director at the camp I went to as a kid
- doing better with my TpT shop

I can only hope that 2014 will be just as great for me!

To start the new year I wanted to link up with Farley for her monthly Currently link party. 

Listening: I love the Big Bang Theory. I treated myself to a Netflix subscription for my Christmas present to myself and it is by far my new favorite thing. I cannot wait to watch all of the old episodes on there. What are some of your favorite series to watch?

Loving: I have spent quite a bit of my break hanging with family and friends. During the school year I have a hard time making it happen. Some of my best friends are my camp friends, but we all live in different towns. We were lucky enough to get together for dinner and a movie the other night and it was like we had not even missed a beat.

Thinking: I am beyond pumped for the 1st Grade Teacher's Conference in Austin on January 13th-14th. Myself and four of my teammates are going to both days. I am so excited that everything is going to be geared to 1st grade. Plus I will get to see some of my favorites like Reagan, Kristen, Rachelle, and Deanna. :)

Wanting: I have got to get my health in gear. I am going to start by drinking more water and take it one step at a time.

Needing: I pretty much left school at school this break. I went for a little bit on the 30th, but mainly just to get Christmas taken down in there. Did I mention that I also need to write sub plans for two days too?

Memory/Tradition: I always spend Christmas afternoon/evening with my God daughter and her family. It is so much fun seeing her excitement for the season and getting to spoil her is pretty great too. 

3 comments:

  1. I left school at school as well! Now I'm dreading the fact that I have so much to do at the end of break. Good luck with getting ready and your sub plans as well!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I watch Big Bang reruns pretty much every night!! ha!! I need to get my lesson plans done as well! And I still haven't gone in to take down Christmas yet! eek!! Good luck getting everything done and enjoy the rest of your break!!!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Big Bang Theory, too! Love Sheldon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!