1.19.2014

Giveaway Time!

I have had a huge growth on my Facebook fan page this weekend and I want to do a giveaway because of that! I am going to be giving away a $25 gift certificate to Teachers Pay Teachers!! Who wouldn't love to win that? You have lots of chances to enter. If I get 1,000 entries in the giveaway I will giveaway a 2nd gift certificate too! :) The giveaway will end on Wednesday, January 22nd!

7 comments:

  1. What would I buy if I win? Wow! There are so many packets on my wish list and quite a few in my cart. I probably would buy some more things to add to my word work area for Daily 5. However, I would also really like to add math activities to a Daily 5 math.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy a lot of the writing lessons and activities on my Wish List. My students have a state Writing test in the middle of March and I am hoping those activities will help them grasp the concepts and edit their own writing. It's going to be a hard 6 weeks and I know those activities will help.
    Thank you for the giveaway opportunity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knowing that I'll be teaching a new grade level next year, this would come in handy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A $25 card would clear a few items off my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would buy some items on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would buy so many items for my firsties! I have several items in my wishlist that I would love to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wishlist is VERY long! THANKS! wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!