11.09.2013

November Already?

Is it seriously November? I have been a horrible blogger lately, but I have just been so busy. I actually missed four days of school last week because I was sick. That was no fun at all!!! Let's just say that my kids were super excited to see me on Friday. 


We have been up to so much lately. We have learned a little about…
bats
spiders
pumpkins
fire safety
being drug free
how to make applesauce
and so much more!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past few weeks! 



We absolutely love our ball chairs! :)

We are launching  math stations this week so I will be sharing how that goes in the next few days as well as updating you all on how the Daily 5 is running in my classroom. 

1 comment:

  1. Seeing your journey from 6th to 1st makes me look forward to the day when I teach little ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!