I am so excited to be having my 2nd Anchors Away Linky Party! I hope that you will link up and share some of your favorite with us!
This time I thought that I would take a different route. I am going to share some of my favorite anchor charts that I have found on Pinterest. To be honest, this is where I have found several of the ones that I have used in my classroom.




I LOVE that last anchor chart! I may have to use it!
ReplyDeleteI was actually thinking of this linky party while I was creating my anchor chart today for multiplying fractions. When I "goofed" I was like, "Uh oh, can't post this one now." How funny? Maybe I'll still take a picture of it anyway...I need to link up ;)
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
Fun in Room 4B
Hey there! I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll do another anchor's away linky party this week- I love this one!! :)
ReplyDeleteJessica
ideas by jivey
Bummer...I've been meaning to link up but it is closed now. Super sad! Here is my link anyway.
ReplyDeletehttp://croftsclassroom.blogspot.com/2013/02/main-idea-anchor-chart.html
I will link up sooner next month!!
Tina
Crofts' Classroom