1.14.2013

Anchors Away!

Once again it is time to share some of your favorite anchor charts. The post will be going live on Monday, January 21st. Be sure and take some pictures of the ones you create/use in your classroom this week! 


I hope you will link up!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I loved looking at the charts last year, thanks Katie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I teach 6th grade LA and love anchor charts!! How do I participate? I'm still kinda new to this world of blogging. I can't wait to be inspired by all of the charts posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this link up idea. I will be back to link up on the 21st.
    I run a MIddle School Blog Log on my blog. You are welcome to join.
    http://2peasandadog.blogspot.ca/p/middle-school-blog-log.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love and use anchor charts all the time. What a great idea for a linky party!!
    Vicky
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Natalie-Lemacks

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops - that was from my blog stalking and entering giveaways -- so sorry here's my blog link.
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited for the linky party! It will be my first time participating in one. Your interactive student notebooks were part of the inspiration to use reader's notebooks in my intervention groups. I have really enjoyed looking at your great ideas.

    -Amy
    www.eclecticeducating.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!