There are lots of exciting things going on in the life of Miss Klohn right now!
One. As of 3:00 p.m. on Saturday I can officially say that I am finished with my Masters in Education degree! This is such a huge relief! I have decided to add the principalship semester, so I will do that that in the fall, but it is only one semester. I never would have thought that I would have my Masters degree the summer after finishing my first year of teaching. It was no way easy, but I am so glad that I decided to do it. I know it will be way worth it one day.
Two. Today marks the start of our upper elementary book study on The Daily 5. Be sure and head on over to the book club blog and check it out for yourself!

Three. I hit a huge milestone on this little ole' blog of mine...600 followers! I cannot believe it! Never did I imagine there would be this many people interested in my adventures in teaching. There will be a celebration giveaway in the near future so stay tuned!



Congrats on everything:) You should feel awesome!!!
ReplyDelete4th Grade Frolics
Way to go on finishing your Masters...that is awesome! =)
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful blog that I love and 611+ people think so too. =)
Heather
Heather's Heart
Sounds like a great day to me - congrats!
ReplyDeleteSara :)
Smiling In Second Grade
Congratulations on finishing your masters. What an accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on finishing your masters! Exciting! I can't wait until I can say the same.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finishing your masters! That's an awesome accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your Masters!! That's a HUGE accomplishment! I start my Masters in August.. any advice?!
ReplyDeleteSara
Miss V's Busy Bees
Congrats on finishing your Masters! I happened to stubble across your blog and I'm so glad I did! I just accepted my first teaching position last Monday, for 6th grade. I, too, never imagined myself in this old of a class, but I'm sure I'll love it :) I'll be following daily!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! All of that news is amazing!
ReplyDeleteMeg
Third Grade in the First State
A BIG Congratulations to you!!!! Enjoy!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDelete☼Kate
To The Square Inch
Congrats congrats!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLauren
Life In Middle School
Congratulations! I remember finishing my Master's degree was such a relief and it really is an amazing accomplishment! Treat yourself to something fun!
ReplyDeleteDes