Aww! That's so sweet!
Amen!!!! Agreed
Marvelous!Melly<><Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!The Yellow Rocking Chair
What a sweet note! I think the part where she/he said you make the book come alive is one of the biggest compliments ever!
This is why I love teaching 6th grade! They can't decide if they are kids or teenagers.JenaCaught in the Middle
Yay, Katie!Now and then it become clear that the little things really are the BIGGEST part of teaching!And sometimes a note like that will convince us to try again another day.I am so glad that you and this student get to share a year together...KimFinding JOY in 6th Grade
Too cute! I think my favourite student note I ever got was from a girl in the last class I student taught in. It said something along the lines of "Dear Miss Lastname, have a grate jurnay as a teachure." :P
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Aww! That's so sweet!
ReplyDeleteAmen!!!! Agreed
ReplyDeleteMarvelous!
ReplyDeleteMelly<><
Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!
The Yellow Rocking Chair
What a sweet note! I think the part where she/he said you make the book come alive is one of the biggest compliments ever!
ReplyDeleteThis is why I love teaching 6th grade! They can't decide if they are kids or teenagers.
ReplyDeleteJena
Caught in the Middle
Yay, Katie!
ReplyDeleteNow and then it become clear that the little things really are the BIGGEST part of teaching!
And sometimes a note like that will convince us to try again another day.
I am so glad that you and this student get to share a year together...
Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade
Too cute! I think my favourite student note I ever got was from a girl in the last class I student taught in. It said something along the lines of "Dear Miss Lastname, have a grate jurnay as a teachure." :P
ReplyDelete