Have you seen the amazing giveaway that is going on at A Teacher's Treasure?
She is giving away a Bag Ladies sample unit plus a portfolio of 10 foldables of your choice. You should go check it out because I know I would love it for my classroom. I really want to win because it would be perfect for my kid's interactive notebooks that we use for reading.
Happy Entering!




I simply couldn't stop by a fellow sixth grade teacher's blog and not leave a comment! I enjoyed reading your posts and your candid sharing. A teacher's life can be hard at times! There is such a joy in sharing with others, though, whether it's the rough stuff or the discoveries. Keep on blogging!
ReplyDeleteStop by and visit me: yoursmarticles.blogspot.com
Hi Katie!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a good week! Thanks for stopping by my site. And, as usual, thanks for steering me to another great giveaway at yours!
Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade
Thanks Katie!!!
ReplyDeleteGave you a shout out on my post :)
Check it out
❤ A Shout Out to Middle School Blogs ❤
❤ Mor ❤
A Teacher's Treasure