This coming school year I am going to have 3 Language Arts classes. One of those classes is going to be an inclusion class. I have always dreamed of doing a postcard exchange, and I am thinking this will be a great activity for this class. I am thinking a 4th, 5th, or 6th grade class would work best for this.
If you would be interested or know someone who is, leave a comment or you can email me too at k.e.klohn@gmail.com



Awesome idea! I don't have my own class yet, but if you like, I can ask some of my classmates (who have just graduated from teachers' college), if any of them would be interested. We are in New Zealand though...
ReplyDeleteCheck out Proteacher.com...They always have groups of teachers asking for schools to partner with for a nationwide postcard exchanges. Hope that helps!
ReplyDeleteFantastic idea! I'm a 6th Grade Language Arts teacher in Southern California! I have 3 classes of 22-26 students if you would like to exchange, let me know:
ReplyDeletewww.stjohns-es.org
ahemphill@stjohns-es.org
Mrs. Hemphill
I am doing a postcard exchange! Check out my blog and see it your state is taken. We will even take teachers out of the country if they are interested in participating.
ReplyDeleteBarrow's Hodgepodge