1.20.2011

Countdown

The countdown has officially started...12 days until my Student Teaching officially begins!

I am taking my PPR test this coming Tuesday and am excited to get that out of the way. I am feeling pretty good about it right now, I passed the practice test that we took in class on the first day this semester and that was before I had done any prep for it. 

For student teaching, we were also given the task of creating a lesson plan template for us to use. I finished mine this evening and am pretty pleased with it. What do you think? Is there anything you think that I should add? Click the link to see it.

I also thought that since I am going to start a new chapter in my life, I felt that the blog needed a new look too! Be on the lookout for a new look very soon!


4 comments:

  1. I'm an education student too, and your lesson planning template looks good too me, even though it's TOTALLY different to the ones our college at ATs like us to use. I like teacher blogs, it's interesting to see what other people are doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the lesson plans and may just have to steal it! I have one, but I don't love it.... I hope all goes well and good luck on the test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the lesson plan format you made looks pretty good! Do y'all have to include standards in your plans? I've had to do some plans that are crazy detailed. But yours looks very similar to what I actually use. Have fun with your student teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Katie. Hope student teaching is going well. Just wanted to invite you over to my blog on Thursdays. I am attempting to start Teacher Talk Thursdays where teachers can share ideas like we did on Abby's Teacher Week. The first one is Organization Ideas. Hope you paly along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!