8.20.2015

Classroom Reveal 2015-2016

The moment you all have been waiting for...my classroom reveal for the 2015-2016 school year. 

My new school is itty bitty and I absolutely love it! We have one teacher per grade level Kinder-5th grade. I currently have 16 second graders in my class. The former 2nd grade teacher who had been in my room retired at the end of the past school year. I did not think to take any before pictures of when I started to work, but I do have some photos of her classroom in May. I am excited for you all to see the difference. 




As soon as I saw the room when I went to observe in May I knew the first thing I wanted to do was get rid of the teacher desk. I also knew I wanted to bring my shelves with me and get rid some of the massive storage units. It was just too big for my taste. It was really neat during our Supply Night/Meet the Teacher when the old students would walk in my room and say how different it looked. Many of them informed me they loved it. I have a feeling part of that may have something to do with our seating options. :)






I cannot wait for my first day with my Second Grade Superheroes on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Love the medicine balls as "chairs" and I can't get over how much bigger the room looks in the "after" photos. You picked a great layout! :) :) I hope you have a great year!

    ~Amanda from His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!