7.05.2014

July Currently...just a tad late!

Many of you know that I spend my summers working as a camp director just a little ways away from where I live. This is part of the reason the blog has taken a back set for now too. I simply do not have time. It has been another great summer so far, but I am starting to stress about getting a new classroom set up again. This will be the 4th time in 4 years. :) 


2 comments:

  1. No worries- I just posted today too. Can you believe it is the 5th? I am setting up a new room and definitely can relate with starting from scratch. Sounds like you had a lovely 4th of July.
    2 Smart Wenches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you both are better then me! I posted another day later than you both. You 4th sounded similar to mine with lots of family fun and topped off with fireworks at the end!

    Jenn

    Teach.Love.Autism

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!