5.06.2014

May Currently

Is it seriously already May 6th? I cannot believe that I only have 22 more school days with my first grade friends! This year has had its ups and downs, but overall it has been my most favorite year of teaching yet. There is just something about teaching 1st grade and their sincerity in the fact that they truly love their teacher. There is not many things that are better then a big smile and a warm hug from my friends each morning. :)

Being that it is May I am linking up with Farley for her monthly fun. 


1 comment:

  1. Wynn Casino opens poker room at 100% capacity - KTNV
    LAS 논산 출장샵 VEGAS (KTNV) 김포 출장샵 - The Poker 목포 출장마사지 Room 제주 출장마사지 at Wynn Las Vegas is set to reopen Thursday, March 창원 출장마사지 25, 2021. It will open to the public in the

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!