7.13.2013

It's Giveaway Time!!!


Katie from Building a House of Love asked me if I would team up with her for a giveaway and of course I said yes! I am pretty sure that if we lived closer to each other that we would be best friends! Go swing by Katie's blog to see how you can enter to win! There are not many entries as of now so your chances are pretty good! It ends later today!


8 comments:

  1. I am happy you are able to teach where you want...

    for the new school year I am building up and refreshing the classroom library I inherited from my mentor teacher after he left to teach college.

    Good luck!!
    Melissa

    az6thgradeteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on decorating my room and bulletin boards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on printing out items related to my classroom theme :)

    --jen
    msob123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working on cleaning and organizing my stuff! (I'm an organized hoarder!) I don't think I'll ever give up my high heel theme! :O)
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am working cleaning and painting my classroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am working cleaning and painting my classroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm working on everything. I'm a first year teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katie!
    Just wanted to stop by and link up with your blog! We have our "Facebook" connections and I wanted to be sure I didn't miss a post!
    So happy to be your newest follower!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!