There is so much that I am loving right now!
One. This summer cute new blog look that Jenn designed for me! I knew that as soon as I found out that I was moving grade levels that I wanted to change it up. I was excited to have a new blog name too. Luckily, my URL will stay the same and I will keep all of my 6th grade posts up too. I just love how fun and playful the new look is! What are your thoughts?
Two. I am loving my summer job! I work as a camp director for a camp that I have been attending for over half of my life. I am loving my new roll and cannot wait to see how it challenges me this summer. I know that this is great practice for me when I am ready to be a principal. I take my TExES Principal Exam on July 17th!
Three. My new classroom! I went by this week during my off day from camp to do a few things. I did some purging of things that were left by the previous teacher and they are no more! What a great feeling to be starting fresh!
What are you loving so far this summer?



Cute! Now you need to add your Bloglovin button....hopefully a whole lot of your 1177 google followers are making the switch too!
ReplyDeleteWow, I LOOOOOVE your new design!!! Good luck with your upcoming test! And I am loving 24/7 Instagram this summer! ;)
ReplyDeleteJanaye
Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes
LOVE the new look! It's so fresh and bright. I know you are going to love teaching 1st grade. It's the one grade level I haven't "officially" taught, but I spent a year in 1st doing Reading Recovery and Title I. They are special little people.
ReplyDeleteI love your new blog design! It is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the design - especially your bio on the left.
ReplyDeleteI'm just loving having time to do......whatever!
Jane
Learning in the Little Apple
You will love first grade! I am loving hanging out with my 3 and checking out all these awesome teacher blogs!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute design!! Us "Upper Grade" bloggers will miss you, but I'm so glad you will be happy in first!
ReplyDeleteAnd isn't Jenn just the best with her blog designs?! I love her!
Lauren
Life In Middle School
Super cute blog.. I just love it !! I'm so happy I found your blog (how have I been missing it??!) & super excited to be your newest follower :)
ReplyDeleteKelly
First Grade Fairytales
I love your blog design!! I'm very excited to read about your new journey :)
ReplyDeleteKatie,
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you that you are going to be teaching where you passion is! Congrats to you! Also, your new blog is nothing short of adorable! Love it!
Kasey