6.13.2011

I Love Summer Vacation!

It is officially my 2nd week of summer vacation and I finally got to sleep in today! By sleeping in I mean 7:30am. 

Summer vacation so far has consisted of Cheer Camp for 3 days, 30 hour GT institute, and planning for the next school year. I would love to have my entire 1st 6 weeks planned for the fall, but the likelihood of that happening is going to be pretty slim I think once I get to camp. I will be happy if I can just be a few weeks ahead. 

Over the past couple of years, I have been collecting lots of things that were more geared towards the elementary classroom. I am thinking about doing a blog sale of some teaching things. What do you all think about that? Would you be interested in some of the resources I have?

3 comments:

  1. Yes I would be interested! Keep us posted when you think you are going to do it, so I dont' miss is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have anything for 3rd? I'd love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know people who have put a bunch of stuff up on ebay and just announced it on their blog too to make it easier for them (the seller) to list and the buyers to see what is still available :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!