5.14.2012

Problem Solving Task Cards

I am super excited about the first set of Problem Solving Task Cards that I created to use in my classroom this coming fall. There are a total of 24 cards and an answer sheet for students to record their answers on. I am so excited about it that I am going to be giving away a free copy to the first 12 people that leave a comment with their email address. Why 12 you ask? Well, that is how many days of school I have left. 




No worries, if you aren't one of the first 12 because they are available in both my TpT and Teacher's Notebook shops!

18 comments:

  1. What a good idea! I am also a first-year sixth grade teacher. I love how you hand it to them coming in the door to get started immediately.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Paige

    paigeolivetti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! These would be great for my kiddos-I might even test drive them this week. AND, I just bought a circle cutter today! Great idea!

    Laura

    Will Grade For Coffee
    laura.ellison@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great! Super cute :-)

    Allysonbollenbach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards! It would be a fun way to review end of the year info and skills!
    Christina from Ramblings of a Fifth Grade Teacher
    Uwmayle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these, Katie!

    You're already a SUPER math teacher!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am jealous you ahve only 12 days of school left but these cards look so great i amy not mind working for longer1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rub it in,why don't you? We have a few more than 12 days left. These look fantastic and I will be able to use them as "challenge" cards...the students will love them.

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this idea! So jealous you only have 12.

    Deenajmoore@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks awesome! I get so many great ideas from you! Thank you!! :)

    aubrey928@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I would love these for my class - Alex

    alexjbarclay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great idea!!! I am glad I found your blog bc you have some good ideas.

    elhenderson2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bummer! Missed out. Love your blog btw. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh no i missed it!
    very cute btw! :)great for centers!

    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shoot! Just missed out - but great idea Katie!

    Lauren
    Life in Middle School
    http://middleschoolforlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these task cards. Sorry I missed out! I popped over from A Teachers Treasure giveaway to say hi and I am glad to make a new 6th grade teacher friend as I am moving to 6-8th grade science next year.
    Pamela
    pfulk@cox.net
    First Class Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry I missed the boat on this one. I love your blog :) I will be a first year teacher in the fall... teaching 6th grade of course!!
    Mary
    texasgirlbbc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these! What a great way to keep kids engaged. So thankful to all of the upper grade bloggers out there!
    Lauren
    laurenkathlyne@gmail.com
    5th Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!